<VV> Denver 2011

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 21:57:27 EDT 2011

Hi guys,
This will be my 2nd International convention, after Lexington's 2004. I'm planning on leaving Guadalajara by mid July, driving the Bluebrier (64 GB) for her first long trip after restoration. Will drive by the Pacific route to enter the USA at the Nogales AZ border. The trip would take about 4 days but, plan on visiting friends along the way for a total of some 10 days traveling to Denver. After Nogales AZ,  plan is driving on I-10 to Las Cruces, NM and then taking I-25 all the way to Denver. After Denver's shall continue to BC, Canada, to visit daughter and grandchildren.

Is there somebody on this route to caravan with ? Arizona or New Mexico vair nuts ?

I'll see you in Denver

Daniel Monasterio