<VV> Ultimate roadtrip - OT?

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 22:01:46 EDT 2011

Since I can’t drive (nothing like DUI), I’ve been dreaming about driving a lot more. I started to put together a list of some ultimate road trips. I’d like to get to 10. The following is the rough list I have so far. They are not in any particular order. Any suggestions would be appreciated, obviously they have to be in the US (protection of the Constitution and all).
1)      Route 66 from Chicago to LA
2)      US Route 1 to Key West
3)      Blue Ridge Highway
4)      Tail of the Dragon
5)      Somewhere in the Rockies, CO, WY, MT?
6)      Grand Canyon
7)      Pacific Coast Highway from LA to Washington?
8)      Vermont/New Hampshire/Mass ???
9)      Great Lakes?
So where else????
Ned