<VV> conventions, 5997 and attitude and comments on VV

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Fri Jul 8 08:28:13 EDT 2011

All, I think there has been enough negative talk about conventions and car
values in the last few days and I would ask that you please refrain from any
more negative statements. Virtual Vairs is a CORSA sponsored public forum
and anything said on this forum is a direct reflection of CORSA. I have
already seen two responses from newer VV members that don't like the
negative banter. I think that should be enough reason to stop. This forum is
supposed to be a place where people get help for their corvairs. Banter like
I have seen in the last three days belongs on VV Talk. Thanks for your
cooperation!

Jamie Reinhart
CORSA President