<VV> Byron's Values

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 11:51:30 EDT 2011

I also have made a bit of money on several of the Corvairs I bought and sold
over the last ten years.  Buy a non-running Corvair and make it run... or
buy a Corvair that just needs a paint job and paint it.  Another great one
is the engine room... people are very impressed by a clean nicely painted
engine room which is easy as pie on a Corvair... I did one in just two days
once.

Ray R.
Lake Ariel, PA

Actually Corvairs are easy $$  makers....if you buy right,  repair / improve

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez
Lake Ariel, PA