<VV> Byron's Values

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 00:53:10 EDT 2011

Some of us bought Corvairs to resto-mod for mixed reasons, one of them including making a "little" profit from our labors.
            SNIPPED
    but you can bet any future resto-mods I do won't be Corvairs. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!

Byron Comp

So sad.......

Many of us have Corvairs ONLY because of the way they DRIVE [ handling, braking and comfort level] and LOOK

I only own '65-9 Coupes... 1   110 pg, 1 Turbo, 1  Crown style v8.  I own no other "Collectable" Cars of any make.

Having grown up in the "used car"  business......I've known about the fallacies of making $$  on cars.

Actually Corvairs are easy $$  makers....if you buy right,  repair / improve wisely...

I've sold  Five in the last 8 years,,,  only lost a little on one...but I enjoyed DRIVING them all for several years

Matt Nall

Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/