<VV> Buffalo's legacy

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Fri Jul 8 11:55:05 EDT 2011

I couldn't agree more, Bill. I also loved the fact that we had a co-event
with the CORSA Ontario, which included a car show near the Oshawa assembly
plant.

I had a fabulous time in Buffalo and would go back in an instant. Charlie
Garthwaite and I hiked around the north end of town and saw lots of amazing
mansions. We also toured the Buffalo Transportation Museum, which was very
educational, and included a Canadair military Corvair engine restored by
Chuck F. and others. It was also great that the Tonawanda tour included a
car show outside--lots of great Chevys there and Corvairs were welcomed
nicely.

--Kent