<VV> Value - Finished Cars

C. Raia c_raia at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 15:57:43 EDT 2011

There's an annual All-Chevy show in Rhode Island, and for a number of years Bay State Corvair had a wonderful showing and took the club participation award. Lately, though, new Camaro owners have turned out in large numbers, somehow enrolled everyone in their club--at least for the day--and taken that award.

The funniest thing I've seen at a car show was a late-model Toyota Camry, absolutely stock, that the owner treated like a rare exotic. He had albums of pictures, all kind of stats displayed on it, declared proudly that it wasn't a trailer queen, he drove it to work every day. He sat next to it at the show and got nervous when children got anywhere near it.  My husband and I still get the giggles every time we think of it.

CR

From: Bill Hubbell <whubbell at verizon.net>
Subject: Re: <VV> Value - Finished Cars

On the other hand there will always be those people who buy a brand new car and immediately enter it in a car show (I'm thinking of Corvette owners in particular).

Bill Hubbell