<VV> Rampside and Greenbrier for sale

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Fri Jul 8 17:36:49 EDT 2011

Hi there.  I was going through Everett, PA (South Central on the map) yesterday and noticed a scruffy Rampside outside a pawn shop.  I couldn't resist so asked about it.  The owner said it was for sale along with a Greenbrier "for parts".  He said he'd like to get $2,000/offers for both.  They both look pretty scruffy, but from the quick onceover i gave them, they look like they would be worth a closer look and further investigation.  If anyone is interested e-mail me off-line and I'll get you the contact info, etc.  (I live 10 miles from Everett, so i can help)

Randy(Cap'n) Hook
'63 ragtop 84/pg
65 4drmonza 110/pg