<VV> Fwd: Buffalo 2006 convention

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Sun Jul 10 07:08:32 EDT 2011

The Detroit Area Corvair did write an extensive article, a dozen or more pages as I recall, which concentrated on the pitfalls we encountered during the production of the 2007 CORSA Convention.  Among others, it was distributed to the next three or four Convention Chairs.  You may have received a copy.  I do not know if anyone since has done any follow up.

While there were some production problems, there was little that touched our guests.  The result was virtually all the feedback received by the DACC was positive.  The only really noticeable attendee negative experiences concerned the CORSA owned computer service.  They never got our 'on-line' registration up and running and their system was woefully inadequate for the flow of people coming to the registration area.  Many had to be asked to return at a later time.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.