<VV> Buffalo 2006 convention

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Jul 9 11:38:40 EDT 2011

One thing I'd love to see posted to the chapters list are post-event notes from chapters.  Did you try something, how did it work out?  What were the surprises (usually bad, sometimes good)?  Is there some epiphany you had during an event that you'd like to pass on?

I know CORSA provides docs to chapters who want to put in a convention bid, but I think hearing things from the chapter side would be useful.  Thanks for the follow up.

--Bryan