<VV> Value - Finished Cars

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 12:51:53 EDT 2011

Back in 2003 I entered my bright red 1968 Corvette Convertible (I fixed it
up from really raggedy to fairly nice) in a very small very local little
"Peoples Choice" car show.. maybe 20 cars total.  I wound up fourth and thus
no trophy, second place went to a BRAND NEW bright red Corvette that was
parked right next to me, and notably a little bit brighter red color than
mine.

I was a bit bothered by that as you can imagine.  I do the opportunity to
look at high end and special edition "NEW" Camaro's, Mustangs, etc., but I
don't think a brand new car should be competing even in a peoples choice
show against antiques that people have been battling wear and rust on for
who knows how long.

Ray R.
Lake Ariel, PA
FOUR vairs, none for sale!