<VV> Motive WAS Value

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 16:28:40 EDT 2011

I've got to agree with you on that one big time Ken!

The cars I have now (and am working on) I intend to keep, but once this
round of projects is done I fully intend to still buy the occasional Corvair
to "rescue", probably drive for a couple months and then sell.  I hope I'll
make some money, but certainly not enough to amount to even minimum wage for
the hours I'll put into them.  I'll be doing it for the love of Corvairs and
the satisfaction of seeing the fruits of my labor.  Whatever money I make
will help to fund the next Corvair "rescue"!!!

I do still want to find a Spyder Coupe to keep, but my modified 66 Corsa 140
coupe and my newly aquired 65 Corsa 180 coupe are the ones I'm really
determined to hold onto indefinitely (or eventually replace with like units
if need be).  Of course they are all pretty hard to let go of once you are
attached, kinda like puppies!  If I had the resources I'd want to maintain a
stable of at least 8 Corvairs that I can think of off the top of my head =).

Ray R.
Lake Ariel, PA