<VV> Motive WAS Value

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Fri Jul 8 08:55:37 EDT 2011

And good point to you, Tony, but I have another side of the coin to mention.

I have known those that get an old car [or boat or bike] and put a lot of time into repairing it only to sell it soon after completion.  Then they do it again!  Sometimes they make a little 'profit' and sometimes quite a bit ... Still, when one thinks about it, the 'profit' is seldom, if ever, great enough to make it worth the effort!  Maybe their motive is not barter and trade but the need to exercise their skills; the satisfaction of re-creating the vehicle; maybe the time spent in the shop is their real objective and satisfaction. Once completed it must go in order to make room for the next 'exercise.'  Just thinking.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.