<VV> 110 WOWS!

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 11 14:01:28 EDT 2011

I don't know about the mechanical pump causing a restriction but my '62 Monza Wagon would "run" out of gas even though there was plenty in the tank. It was the inlet filter to the electric pump, outside the tank (as Bob just pointed out). This car only uses the electric pump and has a dummy center section so I can still look stock and still run the stock fuel lines.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301