<VV> 110 WOWS!

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Mon Jul 11 14:06:23 EDT 2011

The electric pump should "bypass" vapor lock, if it's working.
Running good at all should indicate the lines are good and the old pump isn't causing blockage.
To test the "bad cap" theory, my vote, open the cap right after it dies next time and listen for a hissing noise as you open it. You'll be breaking the vacuum in the tank.
You might also want to check out the overflow on the filler neck.

Ned