<VV> 110 WOWS!

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Jul 11 14:49:10 EDT 2011

And then when you shut it off, the vacuum goes away and the rust crap falls
away from the sock, allowing gas to flow until the next time.

BTW, I looked into this thread  because I wanted to see the WOW! of a great
running 110. What a letdown to see it is a woe of a 110... But, that's what
we're here for! ggg

Frank DuVal