<VV> gas heater value?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 02:11:34 EDT 2011

Hello all,

     My father has mentioned an interest in getting a gas heater to install
in the late coupe I'm building him.  There is currently a late coupe project
car for sale in my area with a gas heater that I'm interested in purchasing
but the price might be a bit too high.... I need to know roughly how much
value there is in the gas heater so I can decide what would be a good deal.

     The car is a 66 Monza PG coupe with a decent running engine, flat dry
rotted tires, all surface rust but no holes, solid floors, gas heater, and
black upholstery that is old but decent with no tears or split seems.  I
need a lot of parts that this car has, I have a Corvair friend looking for a
running engine to use temporarily in his Spyder, and if the car is as rust
free (except surface rust) as it seems it might be a decent spare body to
have on hand... whattaya think?

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez
Lake Ariel, PA