<VV> gas heater value?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 12 10:46:43 EDT 2011

Since the gas heater was never offered on the LM any LM car with 1 would either be some type of an aftermarket unit or a very modified Corvair unit. I would hardly believe it would add any financial value to a car but I prefer my stuff mostly stock/original. This is my opinion as far as non stock/originally offered accessories. And all my forced air heaters work quite well here in Colorado.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301