<VV> gas heater value?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 10:59:17 EDT 2011

My father's interest in the gas heater is mostly to have a fast and
effective defroster available as the car will be driven daily to work year
round here in NorthEast Pennsylvania.  I have a high volume blower in my 66
Corsa coupe and I find the heat very decent in the winter but it can take a
while to get the windshield clear sometimes!

If one of you guys had a used Gas heater that had not been all redone what
would you sell it for?  How much does it typically cost to get one working
if it has been sitting a long time but doesn't have any serious damage (rust
etc.?)

Thanks again,

Ray