<VV> gas heater value?

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Tue Jul 12 13:37:14 EDT 2011

I have several complete working gas heaters for sale -- worth about
600-800 depending on how pretty it is.  The key word is "working" --
if the spark plug, points, multitude of switches, etc. have problems
you can spend 600 on parts.  "complete" is another key word and
getting one off a car is good.  There is a special "T" for the gas
line and lots of other small parts.  Being on a late model (which
they were not designed for) having the existing car would be a big
boost.  I also have spark plugs, points, switches either used or NOS
if you end up needing them.  If you know the heater works I would
count it at 800, if you are unsure, count it at 400 (added value for
it already being in a late model so you know how to do the job --
such as cut the trunk holes, etc).  Eric

At 05:25 AM 7/12/2011, you wrote:
>Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 02:11:34 -0400
>From: Ramon Rodriguez III <corvairgrymm at gmail.com>
>Subject: <VV> gas heater value?
>To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
>
>Hello all,
>
>      My father has mentioned an interest in getting a gas heater to install
>in the late coupe I'm building him.  There is currently a late coupe project
>car for sale in my area with a gas heater that I'm interested in purchasing
>but the price might be a bit too high.... I need to know roughly how much
>value there is in the gas heater so I can decide what would be a good deal.
>
>      The car is a 66 Monza PG coupe with a decent running engine, flat dry
>rotted tires, all surface rust but no holes, solid floors, gas heater, and
>black upholstery that is old but decent with no tears or split seems.  I
>need a lot of parts that this car has, I have a Corvair friend looking for a
>running engine to use temporarily in his Spyder, and if the car is as rust
>free (except surface rust) as it seems it might be a decent spare body to
>have on hand... whattaya think?

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Pictures of Snake in Spring

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=115547&id=1409661701&l=1c375e1f49

Pictures of Camp Verde

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12771&id=1409661701&l=fc0e0a2bcf

Pictures of Land Cruiser in Sedona

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=50953&id=1409661701

Pictures of Flagstaff area near our cabin

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12750&id=1409661701

Pictures of Cheryl in a Horse Show

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32484&id=1409661701

Pictures of the AZ Desert

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58827&id=1409661701

(You can see why we love this state :-) )