<VV> Tires

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Fri Jul 15 13:44:59 EDT 2011

Dan and all,

I, too, emailed Maxxis and below is their reply.  I think they are just trying to torment us.  We are dangerously close to Silvertowns being our only option, at 200 a pop.  And if we don't buy them, they go away as well.  You'd think at some point one company would get the bright idea to make this size, knowing that all the people that need them will have to buy that brand.

Thanks everyone for your responses.  Have a good weekend.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia