<VV> Tires

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Fri Jul 15 14:23:21 EDT 2011

How would 175 70 r13 work?
On Jul 15, 2011 1:45 PM, "Mike Clark" <mclark67 at charter.net> wrote:
> Dan and all,
>
> I, too, emailed Maxxis and below is their reply. I think they are just
trying to torment us. We are dangerously close to Silvertowns being our only
option, at 200 a pop. And if we don't buy them, they go away as well. You'd
think at some point one company would get the bright idea to make this size,
knowing that all the people that need them will have to buy that brand.

> Thanks everyone for your responses. Have a good weekend.
>
> Mike Clark
> Stockbridge, Georgia

line. There is no inventory available and it only remains on our web site as
some of our distributors may still have a few in stock. Sorry we cannot help
in this case. Thanks for your email and interest in Maxxis Tires.
vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/