<VV> Concern on head removal

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 18 17:20:43 EDT 2011

It CAN be done, but is trickier than on a car.  Frame rail gets in the way.
Have to lower engine more than on a car.  You might have to pull at least
the long carb stud (maybe both? - don't recall just now.  IIRC there is
opening in the vertical wall of the body below the frame rail which will
give you some room to jockey things around.  The rampy is not at home just
now, so can't go look at that.
Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110