<VV> A couple of those unrusted Western Corvairs for sale.

Ron ronh at owt.com
Tue Jul 19 18:26:20 EDT 2011

We had our monthly meeting last evening and one of the less active
membershanded me a note listing a couple of Corvairs he wants to sell cheap.
I haven't seen them for a long time but assume that they have no notable
rust problems which is typical of local vehicles.  They both have been
parked for many years.
#1  '61 Lakewood PG, new brakes, needs windshield but has new rubber
windshield seal. Ran well when parked.  $750.
#2  '63 panel van 4 speed.  Spare tank, straight body, spare doors.  $500.
If interested, call the owner, Charlie Raeder at 509-547-5972 (Burbank,
Washington) or me, Ron Hinz at 509-967-5535 (West Richland, Washington)
I believe that both vehicles are priced low.

Ron Hinz