<VV> Old Cars Weekly 1996

Robert Marlow Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Jul 19 23:34:07 EDT 2011

In 1996, an article I wrote was published in Old Cars Weekly.  The
article put forth the argument that the Corvair, due to its lasting
effect on product liability concerns, was the most significant car in
the then 100-year history of the automobile.

Does anyone out there have a copy?  I need to know the publication
date, and, if available, the Volume and Edition number of the issue
in which the story appeared.  A scan of the cover page and the page
the article appears on would be ideal. This is for attribution
purposes in a forthcoming book about the most influential American cars.

I have no better clue as to the publication date than 1996.  Can you help?

--Bob Marlow