<VV> Fwd: How was the first day at the convention?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 27 16:50:43 EDT 2011

Hey All (that are not in Colorado),
First day at the convention was quite fun. Seth as always did a great job at the VV meeting. The used vendor swap meet is not real big (yet) but more folks are starting to show up. Weather is a bit warm (not according to the people who live to the east) but it is very dry. 40 cars were at the concours and some VERY nice ones at that. My wife and son are on the Denver Diamond tour today allowing me to do as I please. FUN,fun, fun indeed.
Timothy Shortle of Durango Colorado in Denver