<VV> PISTONS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Jul 27 20:49:57 EDT 2011

a while back , i built a few motors (maybe in the 80's?) using pistons WITH
 the cylinders they came with after cleaning them in carb cleaner , rinsing
them  , looking them over closely. never had a problem come back to me. i
probably did  3 or more like that. i doubt i would feel up to doing it now .
most chances i have taken on my own stuff HAS bitten me lately.
kinda goes against my old saying: if you haven't got the time to do it
right the first time , why bother?
must be i was right after all.  long story for one finger  typing.
regards, Tim Colson