<VV> 110 WOWS!

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 18:32:24 EDT 2011

Wrong, mine did. I had put a gas cap on the tank while I was racing because the one on the tank was leaking gas all over the track. The cap installed was not vented and the tank caved in. At first thought I had ran over something but it was bent on top too. I never would have noticed it because the car ran fine. I only noticed it when it rusted through on the bottom.
Paul Fox