<VV> unusual? failure? something to watch for long CORVAIRrelated story

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 1 20:51:19 EDT 2011

Made in USA Corvair oil filters - part #L20014 - from Purolator are
available.  Look for a grey box with bluish corners and the word Purolator
in red letters with the word "Classic" just below that.  Around $6.00 at
your FLAPS.

Two cool things about these:
1.  Made like the AC PF4
2.  No logo of any kind on the side of the (white) filter.
Later, JR