<VV> (photos) major progress on the 65' 140 Corsa

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:59:08 EDT 2011

I've near killed myself the past week working in this heat, but it has been
rewarding!

This is the Corvair I've owned longest and only really driven once....  I've
been tinkering with this one on and off for maybe 6 years or so.  Some of
you may recall my posting about it when I first made the purchase.  I called
it "World's ugliest Corvair" it was blue and white with a bonded on fitch
roof, 80's hubcaps, and a hood tach... all raggedy.

Follow the link then scroll all the way down for today's photo update!
http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2303&p=15460#p15460

I think this is a good opportunity to say...  Thanks to all of you for all
the great advice and help over the past 6 or 7 years.  I'm not quitting
anytime soon, the next project is already stored in the basement for when I
finish this one.

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez
Lake Ariel, PA