<VV> torch setup (Oxy-Acetyl)?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 1 23:28:01 EDT 2011

I had my O2 tank (stands about 4 foot tall) filled about 5 months ago for $31. Today I had my acetelyne tank filled (stands about 3 foot tall) for $90. If you do not plan to use it often it will be cheaper to bring stuff like your manifolds to someone that already has this stuff like a welder or auto repair shop.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301