<VV> torch setup (Oxy-Acetyl)?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Jun 2 09:59:21 EDT 2011

Perhaps, but at the same time if you have your own then you'll have access to them anytime - like on Sunday when you're trying to get a project done.  The only tools I've ever regretted buying were cheap ones that didn't work, nowadays even the cheap stuff is often ok for occasional use (why Harbor Freight stays in business :-)

--Bryan