<VV> Heard from Clark's: They're O.K.

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 10:24:44 EDT 2011

I heard from Clark's and they were spared storm damage.

<
Thanks for your concern, all of the heavy storm activity  was well south of
us by about 30 miles. Our thoughts go out to all that have  been affected
recently in all of this. we are set into the hills here enough  that we are
pretty well protected from storms like this, we had a lot of heavy  rain, but
all is well at Clarks Corvair as we continue to try and bring you as  many
new repros as we can. Thanks again for your concern, Cal and Joan and all
the staff.

Clarks Corvair Parts
400 Mohawk Trail
Shelburne  Falls, Ma 01370