<VV> New Oils for Classic cars

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jun 4 01:56:16 EDT 2011

What's a Mobil station? They disappeared from around here. Part of the
Exxon/ Mobil merger. And Walmart doesn't carry it anymore, see earlier post.

I don't know if Exxon sells it, as I have not needed to buy Exxon, or
most any other name brand fuel, around these parts.

Maybe we can turn this into a gasoline brand war also!

All gasoline is government formula mandated, to the point where in
Richmond area a few weeks ago, stations were worried they could not get
fuel because of the government mandated changeover to summer fuel
required the depot tanks to be near empty before they could fill with
summer blend.  Brands are allowed to add  a small amount of additives to
make the government blend into Exxon, Shell, etc.

Oops, hijacked a thread! gggg

Frank DuVal

Nothing wrong with Mobil one  15-50, just can't find it at Wallyworld
and Costco here.