<VV> Buying Cores - trying again, please reply if it doesn't work

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 4 10:00:40 EDT 2011

I apologize for sending repeat messages, and have tried rich and plain texts with the
same blank results. But in case this third one works, I am in need of many cores as my inventory
has been depleted due to higher than anticipated volume (especially on ebay) and the receipt of less than desirable cores that I can't use except for parts. I don't know of anyone paying more or anyone who is willing to pay for postage. So please drop me a reply to gyoungwolf at earthlink.net if you want to turn your hoards (no matter how large or small) into cash, or to trade for rebuild work including  turbochargers, or anything from my catalog of collectibles, literature, and parts. My school teacher day job is over for a couple of months, so I need to build ahead while I can.
Thanks,
Grant The Carbmeister Young
Wolf Enterprise