<VV> 140/110 guidance needed

Joe Hennerfeind hennerfeind_joe at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 17:48:32 EDT 2011

I have searched through some of the archives but can't find the info I need - hoping someone can direct me to it.  I have a bum 110 in my 66  PG Monza.  I have purchased a rebuilt 140 to replace it, but it was mated to a manual and not a PG.  I know that there are cam and distributor differences, but can I just bolt it in?  Do I have to change out the distributor?  How is the motor going to perform with no mods? "Someday" I do plan on converting the PG to a 4 speed.
Thanks, Joe