<VV> Part Needed

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Jun 6 02:51:48 EDT 2011

All
    Coming down to the nitty gritty on final re-assembly of the Eastern Ultra Monza.

One of the things I need is a 500/Monza (Not a CORSA) Dashboard for a Straight Drive car.  The only Straight drive I previously had I sold with the dash in it.  The EUM came from Matt's stash in CA with a PG dash in it.

The dash will be restored, so looking for one in rebuildable condition.  The gauges on the PG dash I have function normally.

Advise off list with price and location.    TIA for all offers.

Best Regards
Hank