<VV> New Oils for Classic cars

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Mon Jun 6 13:39:00 EDT 2011

Obviously things are different around the country.  We technically
don't have MOBIL stations, or EXXON stations -- all of ours are
labeled Mobil/Exxon.  Even if Wally World stopped carrying it, Napa
and Checker and Auto Zone and others carry it.  It is certainly
easier than mail ordering other brands. Eric

At 09:00 AM 6/4/2011, you wrote:
>Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 01:56:16 -0400
>From: Frank DuVal <corvairduval at cox.net>
>Subject: Re: <VV> New Oils for Classic cars
>To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
>
>What's a Mobil station? They disappeared from around here. Part of the
>Exxon/ Mobil merger. And Walmart doesn't carry it anymore, see earlier post.
>
>I don't know if Exxon sells it, as I have not needed to buy Exxon, or
>most any other name brand fuel, around these parts.
>
>Maybe we can turn this into a gasoline brand war also!
>
>All gasoline is government formula mandated, to the point where in
>Richmond area a few weeks ago, stations were worried they could not get
>fuel because of the government mandated changeover to summer fuel
>required the depot tanks to be near empty before they could fill with
>summer blend.  Brands are allowed to add  a small amount of additives to
>make the government blend into Exxon, Shell, etc.
>
>Oops, hijacked a thread! gggg
>

>Frank DuVal
>
>Nothing wrong with Mobil one  15-50, just can't find it at Wallyworld
>and Costco here.

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Pictures of Snake in Spring

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=115547&id=1409661701&l=1c375e1f49

Pictures of Camp Verde

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12771&id=1409661701&l=fc0e0a2bcf

Pictures of Land Cruiser in Sedona

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=50953&id=1409661701

Pictures of Flagstaff area near our cabin

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12750&id=1409661701

Pictures of Cheryl in a Horse Show

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32484&id=1409661701

Pictures of the AZ Desert

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58827&id=1409661701

(You can see why we love this state :-) )