<VV> [fastvair] GM CEO calls for additional $1 a gallon gas tax

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Thu Jun 9 02:48:19 EDT 2011

My wife was rear ended recently and the need arose to rent a car. We got a
Chevy Cobalt. They got it
back in 2 days.

What a piece of S**T.

It was like driving a tin can. cheap feeling. noisy and harsh ride.

If this is the "new" General Motors they have some problems.

Her regular ride is a PT Cruiser and is an entirely different story. ^
years and almost 90,000 miles and
no problems.

BTW - It's a 180HP Turbo... Sound familiar?

Tim Abney
IECC

In a message dated 6/8/2011 9:17:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,