<VV> Cobalt? Was: GM CEO calls for addl. $1 a gal. NO CORVAIR

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Thu Jun 9 10:07:22 EDT 2011

Are you sure it was a Cobalt?  If so, this ISN'T the "new" GM.  Chevy's current, equivalent car is the Cruze.  I've not driven one but the enthusiast magazines are saying it's light years ahead of the Cobalt.  I HAVE, some time ago, driven a Cobalt and agree with your assessment but, in all fairness, the new GM should be judged by the Cruze, not the Cobalt.  Not that I have a dog in this fight (other than as a U.S. taxpayer <GG>).

~Bill Stanley

<My wife was rear ended recently and the need arose to rent a car. We got a
Chevy Cobalt. They got it
back in 2 days.

What a piece of S**T.

It was like driving a tin can. cheap feeling. noisy and harsh ride.

If this is the "new" General Motors they have some problems.