<VV> 63 102 PG jet size?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 9 23:31:33 EDT 2011

Do you have Bob Helts book on Corvair Rochester carbs? It is a great book that talks all about setting up the chokes and all the adjustments 1 can do. I used this book to fix my cold running/starting/highway cruising problems on my '63. I now swear by this book. To me .052 sounds a bit big. I am running .049 on mine at 6500 foot elevation. I also am running Premium gas.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301