<VV> The only factory Toranado Ultra Van found in Iowa.

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 00:11:45 EDT 2011

Christy Barden of ROCKY MOUNTAIN CORSA also has a water pumper Ultra Van though
I forget which number. He said the only issue is a (design flaw?) overheating
condition.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301

 Tim, that's a SIDE  engined  unit....  they tried several different layouts....

 I told him how to fix it back in '99.....  he  even moved back to Cali...and left the ultra for YOU to finish!! gg

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/