<VV> working on corvair's -- Working on Corvairs!!!

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Fri Jun 10 18:08:40 EDT 2011

Corvair's legacy may have been tarnished by Ralph Nader's book but I love all my Corvairs. One in particular makes me proud. Its name is "Alice" and it's been a good car. I think the best cars were built in the 60s, even though the 60's reputation is one of violence and drugs.

(How's that?)

Bill Hubbell

Sent from my iPhone