<VV> Working on my literacy

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 18:55:25 EDT 2011

I was sorta funnin', but I write for a living and wish everyone would safeguard
our great language. As for relaxing, I had just wasted three hours trying to
deal with a used-car dealership and was in a grrr mood and took it out on this
august body. Please forgive me... until next time, ha ha.

Matt: I still have my AAA card.

--Tom