<VV> Corvan fuel tank

Bob Gilbert corvairbob at bresnan.net
Sat Jun 11 13:45:47 EDT 2011

Howdy,

Back in the '80s I got my first FC. It would not run off the fuel in the tank
but hook up fuel to the fuel pump directly and every thing was fine. Pulled
the tank, it was perfect. After much trial and error, heavy on the error, I
found the fuel hose that hooks to the tank had cracks and was drawing air.
Could not see the cracks until I bent the hose. Had to drop the tank anyway.

Good lock,
Bob