<VV> Fwd: Wheel Cylinder Problems--One Answer

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sun Jun 12 11:41:21 EDT 2011

Thanks for all the responses to my seeping/self repairing wheel  cylinder.
I will be replacing hoses, honing, flushing and bleeding the  systems again
just to get everything "by the book" again.  Lee Cramp added  his own
experience that I thought I would pass along as his problem could be  mine as
well.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Corvanatics
CORSA

In a message dated 6/12/2011 9:55:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,