<VV> people are crazy! (Corvair content!)

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 21:02:08 EDT 2011

Ray,

Times do change!  I can remember buying an LM convertible in  reasonable
shape (Earl Scheib paint job looked good from 20 foot away) and  DRIVING it
home from the seller.  The price was $150 and it got driven  without major
repair for many years.
If the engine hasn't even been run in over 10 years and the floors are
gone, he'll never get anywhere that kind of price for his "SOLID" car.   He'll
have to pay to get it hauled to the dump.

Frank Burkhard
Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 6/15/2011 2:54:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,