<VV> I think I figured out my ebay problems ...

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 21:13:11 EDT 2011

 I'm going to list them high now. Eric. E.

 I don't think so!!!

You must remember... ebay is an AUCTION site..

You need to list anything at 99cents....

With a reserve at your desired price...

This promotes ACTION....  People do not like being the only bidder!

Buy it Now buyers are always looking for deals, or instant gratification... a very small  percentage!

Approx. 2/3 of the time I get double what my reserve was...

1/6 of the time  the item won't reach reserve..and after two attempts... I let it go to the highest bidder [2nd chance offer]

 Try it.. you cannot get burnt!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/