<VV> 5Ton Rating Re: Icewater Air Conditioner

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 21:23:54 EDT 2011

Scotty,

FIVE TONS!!!!  That's 60,000 Btu per hour which is TEN times the  cooling
capacity of one of my window A/C units.  If I had one of those  hooked up I
could easily cool down my entire house!  No wonder Joe Cool did  such a great
job of chilling us.
Frank "likes A/C" Burkhard

In a message dated 6/14/2011 4:59:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,