<VV> I think I figured out my ebay problems ...

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Wed Jun 15 21:52:11 EDT 2011

It is just the little 3 (no speedo/tach) and Clark's lists them for
84 total ... but not in stock.  They are 63-64 (red dials).  The
gauges are real nice, the plastic faces only so-so -- they need the
white repainted which I have done and suck (toothpick).  69 was what
I listed them for thinking they were a good deal.  I surprised anyone
on this list would not look on ebay -- there are lots of things
sometimes at reasonable prices (sometimes not) -- it is a buyer
beware thing.  E